Friday, September 25

All For Mr. Trent!


This is a very special post dedicated to the one and only Mr. Trent!  I want to make sure that he knows that I'm always thinking of him...  Here's a few of the ways how I do so.  Every morning I wake up to his studly senior picture... it's only 6 years old and a "few" pounds ago, but it's so handsome.  Lucky me, I get to go to bed looking at the same picture sitting right on the nightstand beside my pillow.  What a hunk in his black and red letter jacket :)


I also like to pretend that he gets to travel with me all around the city everyday and see all the amazing views that I get to.  What better way to imagine he was here with me then to actually make it seem like we are here together!  Photoshop is amazing... look how happy we are here at the ancient entrance to the city of Rome.  These collums were part of the original portico facade that held the iron gates that lead into the city from the port on the Tiber River... these are things that we learned from signage on the site :)


Not only these things, but we now have left our mark on the Abintine Hill outlook point that spans the entire city.  Our initials are now engraved into the stone at that point and everyone will know that we were there!  Maybe if we come back in five or ten years, we can see if they are still there... I remember exactly where I put them into the stone!

He's been there through my ups and downs over the last few weeks, always suppoting me in all that I do, and there to make me laugh.  What can I say... he's pretty good to be!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment